- I have not blogged much of late.
- This is not because I have no material to blog. I have a stockpile that is increasingly overwhelming to think about.
- This should not be an indication of lack of work, either. I have been rather busy shooting and editing and meeting with clients, etc. Hence the silence here.
- I’m out of the office all this week for a wedding Massachusetts and a bloggers conference in NYC.
- Yes, I fully grasp the irony of that last point. I’m announcing my presence at a bloggers conference in NYC not one breath after admitting that I’ve become terrible at blogging.
- I’m excited to learn everything I can from this conference and jump back into blogging full-force!
- I’m also in the middle of a website redesign (which, to be honest, is ludicrous in the middle of wedding season, but you all know how much of an overachiever I am!!), and I’m SO EXCITED to reveal it!! We don’t have a launch date yet, but you can be sure I’ll keep you posted!
Thank you all for patience with me during the past few weeks of silence. I hope to return to “your regularly schedule program” sometime soon!