Once upon a time, on my old blog, I kept a running list of “Grace Gifts“— little daily somethings that remind me (when I take the time to pause & ponder) that all that I have has been given to me by a wise, kind God as evidence of His grace extended toward me through Jesus Christ. I’m not as disciplined in this as I once was, but still find it helpful to periodically stop, breathe in, and “remember the deeds of the Lord.”
Today I’m grateful for…
- Shai Linne’s “The Attributes of God” album. More specifically, the track “Mercy and Grace,” which defines grace as “God’s riches at Christ’s expense”
- Friday morning quiet time at Ebenezer’s Coffeehouse
- My house
- Mint tea with honey just before bed
- Slipper socks (this weather is totally messing with my head)
- MapMyRUN app
- Working from home (no make up, lots of comfort)
- Last-minute tax info finally submitted to my accountant (stress relief!!!)
- To do lists. On re-used envelopes. BEST.
- That even though time is whizzing by (we’re 1/3 of the way through 2012, yo), nothing is outside of God’s control. peace.
How about you? What are three things that you’re most grateful for on this lovely Friday?